Sản Phẩm Này Đang Giảm 5-50% Gọi 0832.267.267 Tín Hoặc Nhắn Tin Click Để Biết Giá
Professional Active 500-Watt 15″ PA Subwoofer with Built-In Stereo Crossover
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications.
- Powerful 15” long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass.
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for “bulletproof” punch and impact.
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection.
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers.
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance.
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment.
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers.
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring.
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection.
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption.
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport.
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection.
- 3-Year Warranty Program*.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
Our EUROLIVE VQ1500D 500-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500-Watt Class-D…
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference,…
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF transducers are designed…
The VQ1500D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40 and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected…
Which Speaker Do I Need?
As you have probably noticed, we make these subwoofers in two different woofer sizes. Which one is right for you? An 18″ woofer has more surface area with which to move air than a 15″. If you’re running sound for a jazz combo in a dinner club, a…
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
Specifications of BEHRINGER VQ1500D
- Maximum Output Power: 500 W.
- Inputs: Input A/B: XLR, servo-balanced.
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu @ 0 dB (center position) for full rated power.
- Input Impedance: 12 kΩ unbalanced, 24 kΩ balanced.
- Outputs: Thru A/B: XLR, servo-balanced.
- Output A/B: XLR, servo-balanced.
- Output Impedance: 300 Ω unbalanced, 600 Ω balanced.
- High Pass Crossover: 100 Hz, Butterworth, 18 dB slope.
- Controls: Level: -∞ to +6 dB.
- Boost frequency: 40 Hz – 90 Hz; +10 dB.
- Boost: switchable.
- High cut: 70 – 150 Hz, Butterworth, 24 dB slope.
- Phase: switchable.
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz – 200 Hz (-10 dB).
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 150 Hz (+/-3 dB).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Less than 100 dB (20 hz to 20 Hz).
- Sound Pressure: Max. 122 dB @ 1 m.
- Woofer: 15″ (387 mm), 8 Ω.
- LED: 1x green. 1x red. 1x amber.
- Protection Circuits: Amplifier protection: full short, open circuit, thermal protection.
- Power Supply: 120 V ~, 60 Hz (T 6.3 AH 250 V).
- Dimensions: 24.3 x 19.3 x 20.8″ (616 x 490 x 528 mm).
- Weight: 72.8 lb (33.1 kg).